Charity Business Model: Creative Opportunities for Underprivileged Youth
Our mission is to provide underprivileged young people living in the London Boroughs with opportunities to develop their creative skills, personal and professional branding, and digital knowledge, preparing them for a career in the creative industry. We also aim to promote mindfulness and well-being among our program participants and provide them with mentorship, coaching, and work experience.
Underprivileged young people between the ages of 16 and 24 who have an interest in the creative industry but lack the resources and connections to pursue it.
- Creative Workshops and Training: We will offer a range of workshops and training programs focused on various creative skills such as graphic design web design, UI/UX, typography, photography and digital art. The workshops will be conducted by industry professionals and will provide participants with practical, hands-on experience.
- Personal and Professional Branding: Our program will include training on personal and professional branding, helping participants build their online presence and showcase their work to potential employers.
- Mindfulness and Well-being: We will integrate mindfulness and well-being practices into our program to help participants develop the mental and emotional resilience necessary to pursue a career in the creative industry.
- Mentorship and Coaching: Each participant will be paired with a mentor who will provide guidance, support, and career advice throughout the program. We will also offer coaching sessions to help participants set and achieve their personal and professional goals.
- Industrial Work Experience: We will partner with creative companies and organizations to provide participants with valuable work experience, allowing them to apply their skills in a professional setting. Relieving financial hardship or social exclusion with the provision of free-to-attend creative classes, which they could not otherwise afford to attend.
Our charity will be funded through a combination of grants, donations, and corporate sponsorships. We will also seek partnerships with creative companies and organizations who share our mission and can provide additional resources and support.
We will measure the impact of our program by tracking the number of participants who complete the program, obtain work experience, and secure employment in the creative industry. We will also gather feedback from participants and mentors to continually improve our program and ensure that it meets our target audience’s needs.
Our charity offers a holistic and innovative approach to equipping underprivileged young people with the necessary tools, training, and support to pursue a career in the creative industry. Our program emphasizes personal and professional branding, digital expertise, mindfulness, and mentorship to empower participants to achieve their aspirations and make a positive impact on their lives. We strive to provide a comprehensive, well-rounded education that encompasses life skills to prepare them not only for a career in the creative industry and personal growth but for life in general.
Our schedule of events:
Interested in working with us?
We are always on the lookout for partners and organisations for collaborating and coproducing workshops. Drop us a line with your name, contact number, email and London Borough you live at firstname.lastname@example.org.